Positive Pregnancy Test

Positive Pregnancy Test

Sunday, May 11, 2014

March 2014

My Pregnancy blog, I have decided to record my first pregnancy with my first child (naturally!) On a blog for all to share and hopefully help someone confused.
I am 30 years old and as I have said, I am pregnant with my first child.
Sheesh, 9 weeks and that word "pregnant" still makes me want to scream and hide!!! The first thing you will feel, or at least I did. Is fear! Okay, my first feeling was "finally!!" But later on when it had sank in... was gut wrenching fear!!!!!!!
I'm still horrified!!! What made me think I could care for another human being?! I can barely care for myself!!!!
Okay, let me start from the beginning!
In March I noticed my period was late, it was to come on March 13th, but it was a no show. March 26th, still no period. Now, my periods have NEVER been regular they came whenever. But, it being almost a month since my last period was a bit excessive. I decided to wait until April as it may just be very late, like I said it wasn't regular could just be being an ass.
End of March comes no period... now what?? We had been trying so hard... I guess in April I decide!

1 comment: